Wednesday, November 28, 2007

#22 Audiobooks

There has been a growing demand for audio books since all members of the library have had access to them. I think our library will definitely have to look at eaudiobooks as an option for the future (yay no more damaged items!!)


I looked at world ebook fair and with some persistence was able to listen to "The little match girl" by Hans Christian Andersen. I found this site a little difficult to navigate unlike many of the others we have looked at. I was slightly confused about what file I needed to click on/download to be able to listen to the book. Once I had worked it out I did find it lots of fun to play around with.

We may need to persuade some of our older customers to give this technology a try but I hope they will be easily converted once they realize what is available.

No comments: