Sunday, November 18, 2007

#18 Web based apps:

This is fantastic, I knew it had to happen eventually (free online word processing etc.). We have been turning people away for years because we didn't have office programs available for our users. I finally have somewhere to direct our customers.

Creating an account is simple and fast but unfortunately it is another login and password you need to remember. The tool bar is easy to use and it has all of the features I have ever wanted out of my word processor. I can see this being a really useful tool.

I have had some problems posting this blog straight from zoho writer it seems to keep cutting off the end of my blog so I have given up trying to work out why it wont cooperate with me. I will attempt to post a picture from zoho to complete this discovery exercise.

No comments: