Sunday, November 18, 2007

#19 Discovering Web 2.0 tools

Well I will start by saying that I did not read the last part of the discovery exercise (specifically "Could you see any applications for its use in a library setting?"). I looked at Cocktail Builder This is a site that allows you to enter the contents of your liquor cabinet (if you have one) and it will list relevant cocktails that can be made up from these ingredients. Like I said at the beginning of this blog - I didn't read the whole sentence so I guess unless planning a staff function this would have limited usefulness in a library setting (although it may end up a memorable Christmas party??)

However I did enjoy having a play around on this site. It was very easy to use it also gives the user the option of adding their own cocktails to the extensive list already available. There is also a blog specifically for the site so you can talk with other cocktail enthusiasts.

No comments: